Tuesday, June 2, 2009

today activity

this day like my ordinary tuesday...i have class at 12 o'clock....the night before i already think that at 11 o'clock be4 class,i want cook for my dinner cos i work till night then i must eat dinner in my work place.... but... that is me laa... me and sleep like sushi (me is rice and sleep is topping) or like roti tisu and susu pekat.... cannot be separated....hahahah...so u can guess right what happened to me this morning?? ya i cannot woke up like i have planned before..... i woke up 11.15... then ate in bald uncle (silver),although i just take a little bit chiken and vegetable, he still count my food 3,30....haiyoh..... so stingy laa the bald uncle.... i wish more stingy he is,his head will balder and balder....heheh...after class,i worked.... usually im happy work in tuesday cos no damn person in my work place...but today,he came....aaargh!! soo unlucky..... he always act like a boss....actually he is not a boss...not manager too....not our captain also....he just a full timer...  zzzz..... do u proud hah?? he is also thinking that he got many fans in my work place....hoeks....zzzz..... its ok if he is handsome like TVXQ or have throne like prince william...but he is only such a damn person....i really want to say please wake up boy and look in ur mirror....ok enough for insult....i really get erna's (my housemate) syndrome (insult people with sarcastic word).....heheh...that erna's always do in our house....oya almost im forgot! i want to nominate erna to be leader of indo club in ucsi....hahahah....please vote for erna!! the aconk's daughter.... ur vote is needed....heheh ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment