Monday, June 1, 2009

introduction

this is my first time creating blog for completing my assignment...hehehe. the assignment is creating a html and blogspot....maybe my post not interesting now,but next time may be more interesting than the post i've made right now cos now i dont have anything to say and now its 2 o'clock in the morning and i still stuck in this blogspot....hahaha...how pity i am....Then my roomate,Helyn and my housemate,Erna still talking gossip about erna's boyfriend (the bampol one)....hahahahah.... they persuade me to stop doing this assignment,so bad they are....and this make me thinking why i still want to be their friends??ahahahah.... maybe im such a good and kind friend actually...they are very lucky have friend like me.....hahahah...so do u want to know another story in my life?? dont forget to open my blogspot recently and be my followers....

No comments:

Post a Comment