Thursday, June 4, 2009

For my lecture Ms.Shazrina

Miss,i want to make the report about this assignment. The difficulties to make this assignment when we published our html.I confused about the free hosting in the internet and how to upload my html. After i tried several web hosting,finally i found web hosting without payment. hehe... Another problem,i dont know what i want to say in my blogspot,so i just wrote about my activity.
i hope you like it Miss. 

I think this assignment is interesting because its different from assignment in other course. Because this assignment,i know how to make the blogspot and develop it.Thanks to Ms.Shaz.. ^^

1 comment:

  1. HTML - checked!
    Blog - checked!

    I'm impressed with the HTML you and Steven have done - good job! But I'm not impressed that you got my name wrong - Shazrina is my daughter, not me! :-p All the best for your next project.

    - MsSha

    ReplyDelete